Clinical Systems Limited recognises that the management of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment are an integral part of its operations. The company views these aspects of management as a primary responsibility and that the key to good business is the adoption of appropriate Quality standards.
The company Quality policy calls for continuous improvement in the company’s Quality management activities and for its business to be conducted according to the following principles:
- Follow agreed industry guidelines for software quality assurance as exemplified by the agreements between the pharmaceutical and chemical industries and their regulating bodies world-wide, such as FDA (USA), EPA (USA), DoH (UK), the European Union and the OECD.
- Ensure that any Customer requests for assistance are dealt with promptly and effectively and that all reports of software errors are dealt with and follow up actions agreed in accordance with the terms and conditions of signed maintenance contracts.
- Seek at all times to ensure that our products and services meet the highest standards of quality and cost effectiveness.
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of our management resources in all Quality matters.
- Communicate our Quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout the company and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest Quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have an impact on Quality.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality management.
It is also our aim that, with the total involvement and understanding of all staff through the implementation of a documented Quality Management System, which meets the ISO9001:2008 Standard, we will exceed the expectations of our Customers and staff.
Our Quality Management System is compliant with the ISO9001:2008 Standard.