Cookies in Use on This Web Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, may include functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video, or a Google Map. Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
These so called 'analytics' programs also tell us, on an anonymous basis, how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before helping us to put more money into developing our services for you instead of marketing spend.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
If you have any queries, please contact:
The Managing Director, Clinical Systems Limited, PO Box 1346, Wilburton, ELY, Cambridgeshire, CB6 3QY, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1353 740152 Fax: +44 (0)1353 740151, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates or changes to the Cookies Policy
This Policy Statement was last updated on 11 June 2018.
Any changes to our Cookies Policy will be posted on this website, so that users of the website are always aware of what cookies we use and how we use them.